Friday, December 18, 2009

On tattoos....

Hannah: Mamma, can I have a tattoo after my bath tonight?
Me: If you're good! What kind are you going to get? We have superman and spongebob.
Hannah: Hmmm, I think maybe spongebob...maybe Patrick!
Me: Ok, where are you going to get it?
Hannah: hmmm, maybe on my bum.
Me: No, I don't think so, you wouldn't be able to see it on your bum.
Hannah: hmmm, well maybe on my back then.
Me: *sigh* You won't be able to see it on your back either.
Hannah: I KNOW! I'LL GET TWO TATTOOS ON MY BUM!
Me: Ok, one tattoo only, and not on your bum. I shouldn't have to worry about bum tattoos for at least another 15-16 years.
Hannah: Huh? When I'm all grown up I can get a tattoo on my bum.
Me: Yeah, I suppose, if you really want to.
Hannah: I do!
Me: and what sort of tattoo do you think you'll be getting on your bum when you're all grown up?
Hannah: hmmm...I think maybe Spongebob...or BARBIE!
Me: uh-huh. You know grown up tattoos don't wash off. You'd be stuck with Barbie on your bum forever.
Hannah: Oh. That's ok, I think I'll just get a submarine maybe.

1 comment:

SRM said...

You crack me up.
I was given an award for my blog and I'm passing it on to you. You can see it here if you'd like.
http://suburbanrebelmom.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-have-attitude-who-knew.html

Keep the blogs and memories coming!