Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's been a while...

...she didn't stop being funny; life just caught up with us.

/end excuse.

At the grocery store, to reward her for her good behavior, I purchased for her her favorite candy: Sweedish Fish. Yeah, I don't get it, but whatever...I suppose there could be worse things. In the car on the way home:

"Mommy, thank you for buying me these Sweedish Fish."
"You're welcome baby...I thought you should have them because you were so good at the store!"
"You mean, I was..um...considering?"
"Pardon?"
"I was considering you, right?!"
"Yes, you were being very considerate, thank you!"
"Yes. I was. Also, you were considering me when you got me these Sweedish Fish."
"Yes, I suppose I was!"
"Here Mommy...this Sweedish Fish is your Sweedish fish for considering me. That was a good job!"

I ate it even though I don't really like them. I love her.

No comments: