Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm slacking...

...but it is, in a large part, because Hannah's been hanging out with her dad and grandparents and I haven't gotten many good quotes lately. So, I'll add a few that will have to count as a sampling of the last week...

1. "Mommy! It's 7:30?" "yes baby" "It's time for Jeopardy!?" "it sure is!" "oh! It's quiet time?!"

2. "Mommy! Jeopardy is all done?" "yup!" "YAY! IT'S TALKING TIME!!!"

3. "Mommy, I'm a silly piggy. hahhaa, no I'm not, I was teasing you! I'm just an owl! WHOO-WHOO!"

4. "That snow's not pretty! It's dirty! It's yucky! Don't put that in your mouth, it makes Hannah's sick!"

5. "Mommy! Those friends are cannibals!" *She was watching toy story and some of the toys were referred to as "cannibals", but it took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about, haha.

No comments: